Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Apologetic Kanye West: I Wrote a Song for Taylor Swift

Apologetic Kanye West: I Wrote a Song for Taylor Swift

Kanye West, who's set to be a part of next weekend's MTV Video Music Awards, unleashed a stream-of-consciousness tweet-fest Saturday about how he's "bled hard" and wants to make amends for interrupting Taylor Swift at last year's VMAs.

"How deep is the scar... I bled hard.. cancelled tour with the number one pop star in the world ... closed the doors of my clothing office," tweeted Kanye, who said the press tried to "demonize" him after the incident.

"Had to let employees go... for the first time I felt the impact of my brash actions ... I felt the recession from an ownership side," he continued.



Olivia Wilde
Megan Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment