Saturday, December 4, 2010

Here’s To The Night

Here’s To The Night
Last night I made my way out to the Troubadour in West Hollywood, CA to see EVE 6 in concert. Yes, the very same EVE 6 who hit it big in the early 00′s with megahits Inside Out, Here’s to the Night and my personal fave Promise. The guys have been out of commission for [...]

Last night I made my way out to the Troubadour in West Hollywood, CA to see EVE 6 in concert. Yes, the very same EVE 6 who hit it big in the early 00′s with megahits Inside Out, Here’s to the Night and my personal fave Promise. The guys have been out of commission for a while but they are, apparently, back:


I last saw EVE 6 in concert back in 2001 at a tiny gig in Toledo, OH … and I’ve been a fan for a while so I was very excited to see them live again. To be honest, I wasn’t sure what to expect at last night’s show … but I was very pleasantly surprised. After the jump, check out some photos I snapped last night and hear how the show turned out …


Not only was the Troubadour packed with people but most of the people in attendance last night knew the words to every single song the band performed … including new music that has not yet been officially released. Technically, I suppose you could call EVE 6 a local band since they are from the LA area but still … after all these years, I was impressed with the level of fan support they got last night. I had a blast … it was 2001 all over again and I was jumping around like a fool. The show as great, the guys sounded really great and boy … have they grown up. EVE 6 is still made up of lead singer/bassist Max Collins and drummer Tony Fagensen. Original guitarist Jon Siebels is no longer in the band but new guitarist Matt Bair is an excellent replacement. I had a great spot right up against the stage … but right in front of the speakers. Ugh … it’s been a long time since I’ve put my ears thru that kind of work-out. I did manage to get a setlist and a guitar pick so, all in all, it was just like the good ol’ days. I believe EVE 6 played a show last month in NYC and that this LA show was their last of the year. Here’s hoping they play more shows soon tho … they are really fun to see live.

Tonight, David and I are hanging out with Josh and Emma to enjoy a small little Hanukkah dinner together. I’m gettin’ my hair did and all that jazz, should be fun.

REMEMBER … you have until December 10 to enter for a chance to attend the Pirates Fan First event at Disneyland on December 13. Click HERE for all the deets! Happy Thursday!




Lindsay Lohan
Eva Mendes
Julianne Hough

No comments:

Post a Comment