Saturday, December 4, 2010

Jared Leto Is Lookin’ Blue

Jared Leto Is Lookin’ Blue
Jared Leto, whose band 30 Seconds to Mars finally unleashed their epic music video for Hurricane this week (not without some controversy), was spotted lookin’ a bit like little boy blue in London, England this week … literally: As we are all very well aware, Jared really loves to play with his hair. Usually, he [...]

Jared Leto, whose band 30 Seconds to Mars finally unleashed their epic music video for Hurricane this week (not without some controversy), was spotted lookin’ a bit like little boy blue in London, England this week … literally:


As we are all very well aware, Jared really loves to play with his hair. Usually, he can do no wrong … but I’m not sure I’m totally feelin’ this blue look on him. I bet he thought he was being cute with the matching blue shoes … and he would be wrong about that. Alas … I miss the days of the hot pink mohawk … those were the good ol’ days. Still, I bet Jared can make this Smurfy new look work for him … at least, I hope he can. What do y’all think? Do you like the blue?

[Photo credit: Bauer-Griffin]




Eliza Dushku
Adriana Lima

No comments:

Post a Comment