Monday, June 27, 2011

Britney Spears WOWs Anaheim With Her ‘Femme Fatale’ Tour

Britney Spears WOWs Anaheim With Her ‘Femme Fatale’ Tour
Last night David and I made our way down to Orange County to see Britney Spears perform on her Femme Fatale Tour at the Honda Center in Anaheim, CA. As you may recall, we got to see the show in full last Monday at the Staples Center in LA but seeing the show once simply [...]

Last night David and I made our way down to Orange County to see Britney Spears perform on her Femme Fatale Tour at the Honda Center in Anaheim, CA. As you may recall, we got to see the show in full last Monday at the Staples Center in LA but seeing the show once simply wasn’t enough. Because we did the backstage tour last time, we missed seeing Nervo and Jessie and the Boy Toys perform … but last night, we got to watch these up and coming femme fatales open the show and put on FANTASTIC sets! We had a different vantage point for this concert and, to be honest, it put the entire show in an entirely new yet equally amazing light!


Nervo, Jessie and the Toy Boys and Nicki Minaj were all fantastic last night. I was very impressed with Nervo and Jessie and, from our new vantage point this time around, I enjoyed Nicki‘s performance much more. Seeing the whole performance in full really makes a difference. As for Britney, I spent the whole time watching the show instead of taking photos … and I loved every second of it:


We were seated right next to papa Jamie Spears and Jason Trawick as they held Sean Preston and Jayden James in their arms for the entire show. I cannot imagine what it must be like for these young boys to watch their mother perform on such a large stage … but it was clear they were having a blast. Jayden kept throwing up 3 fingers during Britney‘s performance of 3 … it was just too adorable! While I didn’t take many photos, I did record some video. Here is Britney‘s performance of Gimme More:


And here is video of the finale performance of Till the World Ends:


OMG … such a great show! And the Honda Center was totally SOLD OUT, full of the most amazing Britney fans. I got to meet Pink reader Ramone before Britney took the stage and we snapped this cute photo:


It was my extreme pleasure meeting you Ramone :) Thanks for the photo!

I am very happy that I will get to see the Femme Fatale Tour show one more time in August before Britney takes off for Europe. I can’t wait!!!

Tonight, David and I will be heading to the Odyssey Theater downtown to see our good friend Joshua Zar perform the opening night of his new play Blood Wedding. We are SO excited to see Josh on stage … I can’t even tell you! After the play, I will be making my way to The Viper Room to see Missing Persons in concert. It’s gonna be a very full, very fun night! Wee!! Happy Saturday!!




Lindsay Lohan
Eva Mendes
Julianne Hough

No comments:

Post a Comment