Thursday, September 2, 2010

Detroit, Here I Come

Detroit, Here I Come
This afternoon I will be flying back home to Detroit, MI for the rest of the week to spend time with my family and friends there. Princess Zakiya recently celebrated her 5th birthday, my BFF Sarah celebrates her birthday this coming Saturday and my mom celebrates her birthday the following weekend … so I’m going [...]

This afternoon I will be flying back home to Detroit, MI for the rest of the week to spend time with my family and friends there. Princess Zakiya recently celebrated her 5th birthday, my BFF Sarah celebrates her birthday this coming Saturday and my mom celebrates her birthday the following weekend … so I’m going back home to celebrate the births of some of the most important peeps in my life:


Additionally, a group of friends and I will be attending the BIG Eminem & Jay-Z concert at Comerica Park in downtown Detroit tomorrow night. Em and Jay will only be playing shows in Detroit and NYC … so there is no way I was gonna miss the opening night show in Detroit Rock City. I’ve never seen either performer live in concert so I’m very excited.

Never fear, things will be totally normal here on the blog while I’m in Detroit … so have a Happy Hump Day and I’ll see y’all in Detroit :D




Bar Refaeli
Malin Akerman
Mila Kunis

No comments:

Post a Comment