Saturday, September 4, 2010

Justin Bieber Gets 'Proactiv' to Help Build Schools

Justin Bieber Gets 'Proactiv' to Help Build Schools

Just like any 16-year-old, Justin Bieber deals with acne outbreaks every now and then. So the teen singing sensation has teamed up with Proactiv to battle the break-outs as their new spokesperson -- and with Proactiv, he's also helping to build schools around the world! Watch the video as he kicks back in the recording studio and kicks butt playing hoops!

"Before, I was starting to break out on my nose, and I hold the mic up to my chin a lot, so I was starting to get acne on my chin, and it's definitely helped out a lot," says Justin of America's leader in acne prevention and treatment. "I'm just saying, you know, it's really easy. You've got three steps and you're good to go, so it doesn't take much time out of your day to make your face look crystal clear."

In addition to spreading the word about acne care, the multi-platinum-selling Canadian artist has Proactiv contributing to a cause that is important to him: Pencils of Promise, a nonprofit organization designed to build schools and increase educational opportunities in less fortunate communities around the world.




Olivia Wilde
Megan Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment