Sunday, March 27, 2011

Orchestral Manoeuvrings In The Dark

Orchestral Manoeuvrings In The Dark
David and I made our way out to the Music Box in Hollywood, CA last night to see Oh Land and Orchestral Manoeuvers in the Dark (OMD) perform live in concert. Last night’s show was the third time I saw Oh Land live in concert and it was really great to see her really entertaining [...]

David and I made our way out to the Music Box in Hollywood, CA last night to see Oh Land and Orchestral Manoeuvers in the Dark (OMD) perform live in concert. Last night’s show was the third time I saw Oh Land live in concert and it was really great to see her really entertaining a huge crowd of people who were likely not there to see her. The Music Box was packed with OMD fans anxious to see the band perform here in LA for the first time in 23 years and they really seemed to enjoy Oh Land‘s performance last night. Check out some photos and video from the show below.


I wasn’t able to get up close to the stage but I really did have a great time at the show. I’ve been a big fan of OMD for years and they really sounded amazing. Since I got to see Duran Duran and OMD this week, it was like I teleported back to the 1980′s. So fun:


Here is video of OMD performing their biggest hit, If You Leave:


This was really big fan favorite last night … even David, who is not a big 80′s music fan, recognized and loved this song. The show was really fab.

Tonight, David and I will be making our way to the House of Blues to see Good Charlotte live in concert. I haven’t seen the GC boys on stage in years … so it’ll be great to see them again. I hope YOU are having a great weekend. Happy Saturday!!

[Source]




Pen�lope Cruz
Hilary Duff

No comments:

Post a Comment