Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Watch: A Trailer For ‘Britney Spears: I Am The Femme Fatale’ Has Been Released

Watch: A Trailer For ‘Britney Spears: I Am The Femme Fatale’ Has Been Released
Yesterday we got our first tease of the new MTV special documentary Britney Spears: I Am the Femme Fatale and today we get to see a couple clips and a full length trailer for the special, due out on Sunday night. Additionally, Britney gave an interview to NYC radio station Z100 and talked a bit [...]

Yesterday we got our first tease of the new MTV special documentary Britney Spears: I Am the Femme Fatale and today we get to see a couple clips and a full length trailer for the special, due out on Sunday night. Additionally, Britney gave an interview to NYC radio station Z100 and talked a bit about her upcoming tour (tho, not about who she may be touring with). Check out all the clips below!

Here’s a clip of Britney talking about turning 30:

Here’s a clip of Britney talking to her BFF assistant Brett Miller about movies:

And here is the full trailer for I Am the Femme Fatale:

To be honest, I doubt we’ll really get any insight as to what is really going on with Britney these days … this special is clearly just a way to promote the release of her new album. Still, I can’t wait to see it. I simply cannot get enough of Femme Fatale. It’s just a fantastic album. Every track, every bonus track … including the Japanese bonus track Scary … all of the songs are SO good! I’m curious to see how much we will really see from the creation of the album.

As I mentioned above, Britney gave an interview to Z100 earlier today and in case you missed it, you can listen to her short chat with the NYC radio station HERE:


Don’t forget, Britney is scheduled to appear at the Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards this weekend. Will she perform or just appear on stage? I guess we’ll just have to wait and find out. Despite some of the crazy negativity going around, I am still very excited for all this new Britney news. The music is just too fun not to enjoy anything associated with it :D

[Source, Source]




Bar Refaeli
Malin Akerman
Mila Kunis

No comments:

Post a Comment