Thursday, June 23, 2011

Britney Spears Thrills LA With Her ‘Femme Fatale’ Tour

Britney Spears Thrills LA With Her ‘Femme Fatale’ Tour
Last night, David and I attended The Femme Fatale Tour starring Queen of Pop Britney Spears at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, CA and to say that we had anything less than an ABSOFU*KINGLUTELY AMAZING TIME would be a gross understatement. Altho I was very fortunate to attend an early rehearsal performance of this [...]

Last night, David and I attended The Femme Fatale Tour starring Queen of Pop Britney Spears at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, CA and to say that we had anything less than an ABSOFU*KINGLUTELY AMAZING TIME would be a gross understatement. Altho I was very fortunate to attend an early rehearsal performance of this tour a couple of weeks ago, I was extremely anxious to see the final production. I mean … wow … I knew the show was fantastic … but last night’s performance just BLEW my mind! The whole night was a treat from start to finish … check out some of my photos below.

Our night started with the pre-show VIP backstage tour that came with our VIP seats and let me tell you … we had a fantastic time. Not only did we get to hang out backstage for a while before the show started but our tour was led by none other than Britney’s longtime friend and former assistant Felicia Culotta!


Fe was an ABSOLUTE DOLL! She made the tour so fun … no lie, hanging with her made the pre-show VIP experience more than worthwhile. She was so sweet to take a photo with me … I just loved her to DEATH :) I should point out that while we were backstage, we ran into papa Jamie Spears and Britney‘s older brother Bryan and his wife. Not too shabby :)

Here are some photos from Nicki Minaj‘s opening set:


Nicki was so cute and she looked amazing in her costumes (including the white, fluffy Christian Siriano dress above) but I wasn’t too crazy about her set. The sound was not good so we had a hard time hearing her and her stage performance was … odd. She was battling Nemesis or something. I could see what she was trying to do but it just didn’t really work for me. She is a fabulous performer tho … I would LOVE to see her do her own show, without any constraints. I know she puts on one Hell of a show.

Then it was time for Britney:



I mean … how much more can I gush? The show is amazing … Britney was on FIRE last night. You could tell she was having a blast. We were really close to the stage so we could see the smile on her face and the sparkle in her eye. It was so fantastic to see the sold out Staples Center screaming their heads off for her all night long. She killed it, hands down … no question. Dead.

For the finale performance of Till the World Ends, Nicki joined Britney on stage:


… and then fireworks went off, sparks flew all over the place, confetti rained down from all over and Britney took flight with her angel wings … it was like a religious experience. The Femme Fatale Tour is NOT TO BE MISSED!! See this show, I swear … it’s simply amazing! David, who is not easily impressed, had the time of his life last night … we both did:


I kid you not, he is still singing Britney songs in the other room right now. Even after the show last night, as people poured out of the Staples Center, everyone was cheering, singing and dancing in the streets. Britney did the damn thing last night … she is the Queen. Hands down :)

David and I will be seeing the show again on Friday night in Anaheim … and then, I just learned, later in the Summer on the East Coast … where I will be meeting and greeting with Britney herself :) Woooooooooooooooot!!!

Tonight, David and I will be heading into the Valley to hang with our dear friend Gillian. We need to check in with her growing baby bump so … it shall be a blast :)




Jessica Biel
Leighton Meester
Jessica Alba
Christina Aguilera

No comments:

Post a Comment