Thursday, June 23, 2011

Michael Lohan Speaks To The Media (Of Course!) About Lindsay's New Alcohol Screwup

Michael Lohan Speaks To The Media (Of Course!) About Lindsay's New Alcohol Screwup
Back in October, Michael Lohan made the following statement: "I want to make a public statement that I will not be commenting on ANYTHING relating to my daughter Lindsay, or ANYTHING my ex-wife Dina, or any 'sources' related to her, might say." Today, he's opened up to the media about his thoughts on Lindsay's newest alcohol-related probation [...]

Back in October, Michael Lohan made the following statement:

"I want to make a public statement that I will not be commenting on ANYTHING relating to my daughter Lindsay, or ANYTHING my ex-wife Dina, or any 'sources' related to her, might say."

Today, he's opened up to the media about his thoughts on Lindsay's newest alcohol-related probation violation, which is likely to land her in jail:

"I'm so worried about my daughter. I'm very, very concerned about the people around Lindsay and the pressure being put upon her."

"If it turns out that the test was positive, then I have strong concerns because if a person can't stay straight in the house where can she stay straight?"

"When I saw her over the weekend to me she didn't seem like she had any alcohol in her system."

And more from Michael:

"I'm still opposed to jail. She needs to go into rehab. She needs to be in a program called G&G Holistic in Florida. They will not only give her rehabilitation, but they are a detoxification center and they don't believe in prescription drugs. I don't think Lindsay needs to be on any prescription drugs, and I think that's part of the problem."

Lindsay's probation violation hearing takes place today at 10 am PST, so we'll see if the judge takes Michael's advice and sends her to rehab.

Either way, we're sure Michael will have PLENTY more to say to the media later today after the hearing.

Do U agree with Michael Lohan? Does Lindsay need rehab? Or should she be put in jail?

[Image via Ramey Pix.]




Lindsay Lohan
Eva Mendes
Julianne Hough

No comments:

Post a Comment