Friday, June 24, 2011

‘Toy Story Toons: Hawaiian Vacation’ Releases A New Promo Image

‘Toy Story Toons: Hawaiian Vacation’ Releases A New Promo Image
Back in February we got our first look at the animated short film Toy Story: Hawaiian Vacation, which will show exclusively ahead of Cars 2 (opening in theaters today). Today we get to check out another promo image for the short along with a synopsis of what Hawaiian Vacation will be all about. Click below [...]

Back in February we got our first look at the animated short film Toy Story: Hawaiian Vacation, which will show exclusively ahead of Cars 2 (opening in theaters today). Today we get to check out another promo image for the short along with a synopsis of what Hawaiian Vacation will be all about. Click below to see the photo and learn more about this brand new Toy Story adventure.

Set in new owner Bonnie’s bedroom, “Toy Story Toons: Hawaiian Vacation” features Woody (voice of Tom Hanks) and Buzz (voice of Tim Allen) and the rest of the favorite “Toy Story 3” toys as they create the ultimate Hawaiian vacation for Ken (voice of Michael Keaton) and Barbie (voice of Jodi Benson). It seems Ken badly miscalculated their travel arrangements, so the gang has to create a dream getaway in Bonnie’s Midwestern bedroom—in the middle of winter. “Hawaiian Vacation” also features the voices of Joan Cusack, Wallace Shawn, Don Rickles, Estelle Harris, Blake Clark, Bonnie Hunt, Timothy Dalton, Kristen Schaal, Jeff Garlin and John Ratzenberger. “Toy Story Toons: Hawaiian Vacation” appears exclusively with CARS 2 in theaters everywhere on June 24th.

I’m not gonna lie … I have ZERO interest in seeing Cars 2, to be honest. With all of the bad reviews going around, my guess is that I am not alone in my disinterest in the film. That said, I really want to see Woody and the gang in this new Toy Story short film. I really LOVED the new toys that live in Bonnie‘s room from Toy Story 3 so, yeah, I’m itching to see this short. I’m hoping someone will tell me Cars 2 is worth seeing … otherwise … I may have to sneak in a theater ;)

[Source]




Lily Allen
Nadine Velazquez

No comments:

Post a Comment