Thursday, October 28, 2010

Gorillaz In My Midst

Gorillaz In My Midst
Tonight is gonna be fun … tonight, David and I will be making our way to the Gibson Amphitheater at Universal City to see Gorillaz LIVE in concert: I’ve only seen Gorillaz live in concert once, many years ago in Toronto, CA on their first tour. I have been a huge fan of their music [...]

Tonight is gonna be fun … tonight, David and I will be making our way to the Gibson Amphitheater at Universal City to see Gorillaz LIVE in concert:


I’ve only seen Gorillaz live in concert once, many years ago in Toronto, CA on their first tour. I have been a huge fan of their music for years and I am so excited to be seeing them on stage again. I had planned on heading down to the NBC Studios to attend the taping of The Tonight Show with Jay Leno in order to see Kylie Minogue perform live on the show … but there is no way I can make it out to Burbank and then be back home before heading back out to Universal City for the concert. Still, I am very excited about tonight’s show … I believe cameras are allowed so I’ll do my best to snap some fun pics to share tomorrow.

Happy Wednesday!




Charlize Theron
Anna Faris

No comments:

Post a Comment