Sunday, October 31, 2010

‘Great’ Expectations

‘Great’ Expectations
Last night was a quite one here at the ol’ homestead … I decided to stay in so that I could watch ABC‘s airing of It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown: I’ve watched The Great Pumpkin every Hallowe’en for as long as I can remember … it never gets old. I know that some of [...]

Last night was a quite one here at the ol’ homestead … I decided to stay in so that I could watch ABC‘s airing of It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown:


I’ve watched The Great Pumpkin every Hallowe’en for as long as I can remember … it never gets old. I know that some of y’all may have missed seeing it last night … so thankfully, ABC is reairing it tonight at 8PM. Tune in, DVR it — don’t miss out! It’s a classic.

Watching Charlie Brown reminded me of all the great Hallowe’ens of my youth and really helped get me in the spirit of the season:


We are very lucky that Hallowe’en is on Sunday this year because that gives us a 3-day Hallowe’en weekend! I’ll be going with Darion to a Heroes & Villains party tonight where I’ll wear my first of 3 costumes. Tomorrow, David and I will be joined by a gang of friends at a Masquerade Party where I’ll be rockin’ costume number 2. Sunday, we’ll be going to 2 parties around town and possibly the big West Hollywood Hallowe’en fete where I’ll be wearing costume number 3.

Have a happy, safe and FUN 3-Day Hallowe’en, y’all! Send in your costume photos … I’ll show you mine if you’ll show me yours ;D




Rihanna
Jordana Brewster
Jennifer Love Hewitt

No comments:

Post a Comment