Saturday, January 22, 2011

Real People, Unreal Feats.

Real People, Unreal Feats.
Last night David got us tickets to see a spectacular new stage show here in LA called Traces. The way David described it, I thought it was going to be more like a circus show. What we got was a 90-minute acrobatic dance performance that literally had me on the edge of my seat the [...]

Last night David got us tickets to see a spectacular new stage show here in LA called Traces. The way David described it, I thought it was going to be more like a circus show. What we got was a 90-minute acrobatic dance performance that literally had me on the edge of my seat the entire time.


The show is a bit like Cirque du Soleil but without all the pageantry. The 7 performers (6 men, 1 women) performed amazing feats of acrobatics unlike anything I’ve seen before. It was really very stunning. David and I loved every second of it. The show is running in Hollywood until February 20 so you SoCal folks have a chance to check it out. It is really a great show, I think all y’all would love it.

On our way home from the theater last night, I snapped a pretty cool photo of the full moon:


Living in LA is just so good right now. The nights are cool and breezy, the days are sunny and warm … it’s like Summertime but without all the gloomy marine layer clouds ;D

Earlier today, I dropped David off at the airport because he is spending the next few days with his mom in Florida for her birthday. I’ll be flying solo for the weekend … but I think I’ll still have fun. Emma is planning to sleep over tonight so we can party all night long ;)

It’s the weekend, y’all! I hope it’s a good one for you!! xo




Lily Allen
Nadine Velazquez

No comments:

Post a Comment