Thursday, March 24, 2011

Chris Brown Apologizes For His Violent Outburst On ‘Good Morning America’

Chris Brown Apologizes For His Violent Outburst On ‘Good Morning America’
Yesterday we learned that convicted felon Chris Brown lost his temper and exploded in a violent outburst in the ABC News studios in NYC, NY after he was asked a couple of questions about his assault conviction a couple of years ago. In hindsight, Brown realized that his violence was unwarranted and he appeared on [...]

Yesterday we learned that convicted felon Chris Brown lost his temper and exploded in a violent outburst in the ABC News studios in NYC, NY after he was asked a couple of questions about his assault conviction a couple of years ago. In hindsight, Brown realized that his violence was unwarranted and he appeared on BET‘s 106 & Park to publicly apologize for the outburst. Saying that he felt “exploited”, Brown explained that his violent outburst was a result of his need to “release [his] anger” at being questioned during the interview.

“First of all, I just wanna apologize to anybody who was startled in the office, anybody who was offended or really disappointed in my actions, because I was disappointed with the way I acted. A lot of people don’t know what went down, and obviously when I do shows or when I do interviews, we always send out a talking point sheet. As the interview proceeded, it was kinda thrown off. I was thrown off by it. I felt like they told us this just so they could get us on the show so they can exploit me. So I took it very, very hard and I really kinda kept my composure throughout the whole interview, although you can see me upset, I kept my composure, I did my performance. And when I got back, I just let off steam. I didn’t physically hurt anyone, I didn’t try to hurt anyone, I just wanted to release the anger that I had inside me because I felt that I worked so hard for this music and I felt like people kept just trying to take it away from me. So yes, I got very emotional, and I wanna apologize for acting like that.”

Here is a follow-up report by ABC News that features some video of Brown‘s apology:


IMHO, this apology is nothing but lip service. Brown has a new album out this week and he wants people to buy it so he felt compelled to offer an apology to try and move past this latest incident of violence. I do not buy it for one second. I am utterly convinced that this sort of outrageously violent behavior will happen again … I just hope the next time he blows up an needs to “release his anger” no one else will get hurt physically by his actions.

[Source, Source]



Olivia Wilde
Megan Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment