Friday, March 25, 2011

Duran Duran Rock Rock LA

Duran Duran Rock Rock LA
Last night I was very lucky to be invited to attend Duran Duran‘s amazing Unstaged performance at the Mayan Theater in downtown LA and was finally able to see LIVE for the first time one of my all-time fave bands. Because of the horrid weather, I missed the first couple songs of the performance but [...]

Last night I was very lucky to be invited to attend Duran Duran‘s amazing Unstaged performance at the Mayan Theater in downtown LA and was finally able to see LIVE for the first time one of my all-time fave bands. Because of the horrid weather, I missed the first couple songs of the performance but I did get to the venue in time to see the BEST parts of the show. Check out some of my photos and some video from last night’s Duran Duran concert here in LA.


From my vantage point I got to see the whole show … but was a bit too far to snap great photos. Still, I had a blast and loved the show entirely. The concert was livestreamed on You Tube last night (I hope you got to see it) and today some select songs have been made available for sharing. Here are some of the songs that Duran Duran performed with special guest performers Beth Ditto (from The Gossip) and Kelis.

All You Need Is Now:


Notorious (Featuring Beth Ditto):


The Man Who Stole a Leopard (Featuring Kelis):


The show was just beyond fabulous. I had the best time ever. Much love and thanks goes out to Sasha for taking such great care of me last night. She went above and beyond to ensure that I was taken care of for last night’s show and I owe her muchly :) Duran Duran is on tour right now … so I URGE you to check them out live in concert. The guys will be back here in the SoCal area next month — do not miss them!! They are really fantastic live in concert … check them out!!

No plans for tonight. I’m gonna keep things real chill. It’s almost the weekend again so … it’s prolly a good idea to rest up for the fun ahead. Happy Thursday!!

[Source]




Pen�lope Cruz
Hilary Duff

No comments:

Post a Comment