Thursday, March 24, 2011

First Look: Adrianne Palicki Surfaces On The Set Of Wonder Woman

First Look: Adrianne Palicki Surfaces On The Set Of Wonder Woman
Late last week we got our first look at Adrianne Palicki in costume as the new Wonder Woman (a look, I might add, that was not well-received by anyone with eyes) and today we get our first look at Palicki on the WW set in costume as Diana Prince. As you can see from the [...]

Late last week we got our first look at Adrianne Palicki in costume as the new Wonder Woman (a look, I might add, that was not well-received by anyone with eyes) and today we get our first look at Palicki on the WW set in costume as Diana Prince. As you can see from the photos below, Adrianne makes an absolutely lovely Diana Prince and will likely make a great Wonder Woman … so long as she doesn’t have to wear the tacky, cheap-looking WW costume we got to see last week.


Except for the worrisome things we’ve heard about the WW script and, of course, the cheap costume, I really think Adrianne Palicki will make a great Wonder Woman. From what I understand, she has the acting chops to pull off the role and she deffo has the look down. I am loving her on set in this simple white dress as Diana Prince (and as you recall, Elizabeth Hurley surfaced on the set early last week). I am just hoping against hope that Warner Bros. will NOT allow anyone to ruin Wonder Woman with this new TV series. I want the show to be good, I want it to succeed. THIS image of the new Wonder Woman I like. I just hope the whole thing turns out better than I fear it will.

[Photo credit: WENN]




Anna Kournikova
Hayden Panettiere
Cameron Diaz

No comments:

Post a Comment