Sunday, March 13, 2011

Little Time In The Big Apple

Little Time In The Big Apple
Alas … David and I are back in the US … which is kind of a bummer not because we don’t love our home but because we’re suffering a bit from temporary homesickness from our 2 weeks in Berlin. But, we’re back … and not quite in LA just yet. We flew into NYC yesterday [...]

Alas … David and I are back in the US … which is kind of a bummer not because we don’t love our home but because we’re suffering a bit from temporary homesickness from our 2 weeks in Berlin. But, we’re back … and not quite in LA just yet. We flew into NYC yesterday to spend the night at David’s sister Eden’s place and we decided to make the most of our time in the city.

Here are a couple of photos that I snapped at the Tegel Airport in Berlin before we jetted back to NYC. Don’t you think my last Berlin breakfast was kinda awesome?


We arrived in NYC around 3PM, which gave us a few hours to relax, eat and bum around the city. Around showtime, we made our way down to Times Square to see Priscilla Queen of the Desert:


As I mentioned earlier, I really LOVED the show and was very happy that we got to see the musical before we have to fly back to LA today:


I think we’re gonna grab some brunch before we head back to the airport and then back home to LA. It’s crazy that we’ve been away from home for 3 weeks now. Normally, I’m itching to get back home from long vacations … but notsomuch this time. Tho, the allure of the warm SoCal weather is very, very inviting ;) Starting tomorrow, I’ll be comin’ atcha from the West Coast as usual. Happy Sunday!!




Rihanna
Jordana Brewster
Jennifer Love Hewitt

No comments:

Post a Comment