Thursday, March 10, 2011

When Miley Cyrus Attacks!

When Miley Cyrus Attacks!
Miley Cyrus, who just did a fantastic job hosting Saturday Night Live in NYC, NY last weekend, had to get all in a paparazzo’s face in LA this week when the guy (accidentally? on purposely?) pushed Miley‘s mom Leticia Tish Cyrus. Clearly, Miley was NOT in the mood to condone any physical contact that any [...]

Miley Cyrus, who just did a fantastic job hosting Saturday Night Live in NYC, NY last weekend, had to get all in a paparazzo’s face in LA this week when the guy (accidentally? on purposely?) pushed Miley‘s mom Leticia Tish Cyrus. Clearly, Miley was NOT in the mood to condone any physical contact that any photographer might have with her mother and she decided to let the guy know that she was pissed!

Don’t mess with Miley Cyrus … or her mom! The 18-year-old singer and her mom Tish were leaving California Chicken Cafe in LA when Miley let loose on a photographer after her mom Tish gets bumped by his camera. Miley screams, “You just rammed my mom with your camera. Don’t you ever do that again. You just almost hurt my mom. Don’t you ever even think about it!” Despite the photographer apologizing for the accidental bump, Miley wasn’t in a forgiving mood.


I would hope the bump was unintentional but you can never know where the paparazzi are concerned. I guess I can’t really fault Miley for attacking back if she feels her family has been harmed. As I said before, I kinda got new respect for her after her excellent hosting gig on SNL … while I’m not a bona fide Miley fan, I think I got her back on this one.

[Photo credit: X17; Source]




Lily Allen
Nadine Velazquez

No comments:

Post a Comment