Friday, October 1, 2010

Happy Birthday, Mark

Happy Birthday, Mark
I’d like to take this opportunity to send out lots of Birthday Lurve to my homie Mark who is celebrating his … well … let’s just say a big birthday today: Mark has a bit of a rough year but very recently made some very positive steps forward toward a happier and healthier future. I [...]

I’d like to take this opportunity to send out lots of Birthday Lurve to my homie Mark who is celebrating his … well … let’s just say a big birthday today:


Mark has a bit of a rough year but very recently made some very positive steps forward toward a happier and healthier future. I know he is celebrating back home in Detroit today but I wanted to share his Happy Day with all y’all so you too can help him celebrate his birthday.

Tonight, I’ll be making my way to the Key Club in West Hollywood, CA to see Atari Teenage Riot perform LIVE on stage for the first time since I saw them back in 1999 at St. Andrew’s Hall in Detroit, MI:


I’ve been a HUGE fan of Digital Hardcore music as well as its innovator Alec Empire for many years now. I’m fully prepared to have my head and ear drums blown at tonight’s show. It should be a great night.




Eliza Dushku
Adriana Lima

No comments:

Post a Comment