Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Kindle: The Next Generation

Kindle: The Next Generation
I’ve mentioned over the past week or so that I’ve been reading again after putting my reading list on hold over the Summer. Now that the weather is cooling down and it’s easier to stay indoors, I decided it was time to get back to my ever-growing book pile. I also mentioned that I decided [...]

I’ve mentioned over the past week or so that I’ve been reading again after putting my reading list on hold over the Summer. Now that the weather is cooling down and it’s easier to stay indoors, I decided it was time to get back to my ever-growing book pile. I also mentioned that I decided to upgrade to the Amazon Kindle 3 for a variety of reasons, not the least of which is the smaller size and cool black matte color:


A few readers have asked me to comment on what I think of the latest generation Kindle so here goes … firstly, the Kindle continues to be the best e-book reader available. While other e-book readers have some cool features, none of them really touch the Kindle when it comes to book content, ease of use and readability. The new Kindle is super thin, super light and has a storage capacity for 3,5000 books. If you consider that the Kindle 3 starts at a price of $139 for Wifi-only and $189 for the Wifi-3G model, it really is a great bargain (the first 2 Kindle models cost well over $300). Because David and I share tech, it’s easy for him to just co-opt my Kindle 2 … and everybody’s happy. Since I got back into reading, I managed to get thru 2 1/2 books … tho, I also added to my reading list as well. Since the Kindle 3 is so small, I keep it in my bag so it’s always with me if I ever have some extra time to read. The Kindle just keeps getting better IMHO. I’m loving the hell out of mine.

No plans for tonight … so I guess I’ll be reading. Happy Monday!




Katy Perry
Gina Carano
Britney Spears

No comments:

Post a Comment