Monday, October 25, 2010

The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull

The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull
Last night David and I met up and hung out with our really good friends Tamar, Ollie, Rob and Caleb after not seeing those kids for far too long. We’ve been meaning to all get togther and it just hasn’t happened. Last night, tho, we all convened for food, drink and spirited conversation and had [...]

Last night David and I met up and hung out with our really good friends Tamar, Ollie, Rob and Caleb after not seeing those kids for far too long. We’ve been meaning to all get togther and it just hasn’t happened. Last night, tho, we all convened for food, drink and spirited conversation and had the best time ever. After a quick trip to the liquor store to pick up a bottle of Crystal Skull Vodka, we retired to Rob and Tam’s place to carry on the drinkin’ and conversatin’:


I got peer pressured by EVERYONE to jump on board the latest social networking bandwagon called Instagram … so, you can check out any photos that I post using that fun app on THIS Tumblr page.


I’m not sure how long I’ll stick with this new social networking toy but … meh, we had fun with it last night.

Not sure what the plan is for tonight … David and I may go back to Rob and Tam’s so we can screen the new Dexter promo DVD I just got that has the next 3 eps of the show. There will be no more Crystal Skull Vodka, tho. That shizz is way too smooth to drink responsibly … oy!




Bar Refaeli
Malin Akerman
Mila Kunis

No comments:

Post a Comment