Friday, October 1, 2010

Rick Sanchez Is Mad As Hell, And He's Not Going To Take This Anymore!

Rick Sanchez Is Mad As Hell, And He's Not Going To Take This Anymore!
We're sorry you lost your 8 p.m. timeslot on CNN to the new Parker Spitzer talk show, Rick, but you really should have practiced some better self control, or ANY at all! Rick Sanchez flipped out during an interview on Pete Dominick's Sirius XM show, and he lashed out against CNN, as well as Jon Stewart, [...]

jonstewart101e.jpg

We're sorry you lost your 8 p.m. timeslot on CNN to the new Parker Spitzer talk show, Rick, but you really should have practiced some better self control, or ANY at all!

Rick Sanchez flipped out during an interview on Pete Dominick's Sirius XM show, and he lashed out against CNN, as well as Jon Stewart, who regularly makes fun of him.

By the end of the interview, Sanchez had called Stewart a bigot, basically said that CNN is controlled by Jews, and said that CNN passed him over for a promotion because he's Latino.

Wow. That's just a lot of really big issues to address all at once.

Here are some of the ill-advised statements that he made during this interview…

First, against CNN:

"It's not just the right that does this. 'Cause I've known a lot of elite, Northeast establishment liberals that may not use this as a business model, but deep down, when they look at a guy like me, they look at a … they see a guy automatically who belongs in the second tier and not the top tier … White folks usually don't see it, but we do, those of us who are minorities … Here, I'll give you my example, it's this, 'You know what, I don't want you anchoring anymore. I really don't see you as an anchor, I see you more as a reporter. I see you more as a Jon Quinones.' You know, the guy on ABC. That's what he told me, he told me he saw me as Jon Quinones. Now, did he not realize that he was telling me, 'when I see you I think of Hispanic reporters?' 'Cause in his mind, I can't be an anchor, an anchor's what you give the high profile white guys."

On Jon Stewart:

"It happens all the time. I think to a certain extent, Jon Stewart and Colbert are the same way. I think Jon Stewart's a bigot … Yeah, I think he's a bigot … I think he looks at the world through his mom who was a schoolteacher and his dad who was a physicist, or something like that.

On Jewish people being a minority:

"Yeah, very powerless people. [laughs] He's such a minority. I mean, you know, please. What are you kidding? I'm telling you that everybody who runs CNN is a lot like Stewart and a lot of people who run all the other networks are a lot like Stewart. And to imply that somehow they, the people in this country who are Jewish, are an oppressed minority?"

You dug quite the hole for yourself there, Rick. Good luck getting out of that one!

What do U think about these intense claims by Rick Sanchez?

[Image via WENN.]




Pen�lope Cruz
Hilary Duff

No comments:

Post a Comment