Friday, April 29, 2011

Chris Hemsworth Does ‘Interview’ Magazine

Chris Hemsworth Does ‘Interview’ Magazine
Chris Hemsworth will bring Thor to life on the big screen next weekend but this week he is talking to Interview magazine about the film that will likely send his movie career into the stratosphere. In his Interview interview, Hemsworth talks about his role as Thor but poses as a sexy boxer for the accompanying [...]

Chris Hemsworth will bring Thor to life on the big screen next weekend but this week he is talking to Interview magazine about the film that will likely send his movie career into the stratosphere. In his Interview interview, Hemsworth talks about his role as Thor but poses as a sexy boxer for the accompanying photospread. Check out photos and excerpts from Chris‘s Interivew magazine article below.

On Thor’s Hammer: It is a pretty impressive piece of equipment. It was quite heavy, so that helped with the stunts. If it was too light, you would swing it around like a toothpick and it wouldn’t look impressive. When there is some weight to it and you have to physically use your shoulder and back, it gives you a sense of power. I got very comfortable holding it. When I did the earthbound scenes without it, I felt naked.

On keeping Thor’s Hammer: My older brother told me, ‘Make sure you keep a hammer,’ but I forgot and missed my opportunity. I could sell it on eBay and make a quick buck.

On Thor’s golden locks: It was more of a wig. It wasn’t full scalp, but the majority. There were sections on the sides of my scalp where it was my hair amongst it.

On the Thor comic books and mythology: I knew about the character, but I never read the comics as a kid. Getting involved in the film was my introduction to it. Then I was inundated with many copies of Thor comics—the guys at Marvel gave me a stack. I also read a lot of books on Norse mythology.

The full online version of this interview can be read HERE and the lovely glossy photos can be seen in the print version of Interview which hits stands on May 3. We’ve spent many months talking about this film … and now we find ourselves very close to its release. I’ve been impressed, thus far, with everything I’ve seen from the film … I just hope the final product does the God of Thunder justice.

[Source]




Katy Perry
Gina Carano
Britney Spears

No comments:

Post a Comment