Thursday, April 28, 2011

Greatest Expectations

Greatest Expectations
Yesterday was a really fun day … David and I got to hang out with a couple of our dearest friends for dinner and then I got to hang out with my beloved Ollie later in the night … AND I got back into the habit of listening to my vinyl records so … as [...]

Yesterday was a really fun day … David and I got to hang out with a couple of our dearest friends for dinner and then I got to hang out with my beloved Ollie later in the night … AND I got back into the habit of listening to my vinyl records so … as far as Mondays go, yesterday was too much fun!


Because of my recent travels, I’ve been separated far too much from my record player so yesterday I decided to make sure and spin some vinyl to get back into the swing of things. I recently found a great little bunch of 45″ singles including a blue vinyl version of Madonna‘s True Blue and the single Let’s Go Crazy by Prince. Crazy features the greatest Prince b-side of all time, Erotic City, so that is really why I had to have it. I then listened to my fave Ryan Adams album Rock N Roll. It was party city around here yesterday afternoon ;)

Then, David and I met up with Gillian and her hubby Tim to catch up and celebrate their PREGNANCY NEWS!!!!!! We hadn’t seen them since we heard their great news so it was imperative that we catch up and gush over her growing baby bump:


Gillian and Tim are two of our fave people … David and I were at their wedding and now we’re celebrating their first BABY!! So exciting. After dinner, I met up with Ollie for a hang session over margaritas in Hollywood. It was just a great day full of great people.

I’m having a hard time focusing today because I managed to score SWEET tickets to see Prince at the Forum on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. He is in the midst of his 21 Night Stand residency and I am so excited to be attending shows #s 5, 6 and 7 :D Weeeee!! It is going to be the best week EVER!!!




Rihanna
Jordana Brewster
Jennifer Love Hewitt

No comments:

Post a Comment