Wednesday, July 27, 2011

LiLo Vs. Stereo Installer: It's Getting Ugly!

LiLo Vs. Stereo Installer: It's Getting Ugly!
Yeesh! He went right for the jugular this time, didn't he? Not that we blame him! As we reported, Lindsay Lohan can't even get her shit together enough to pay a $1,100 bill for having a stereo installed in her home, and the man who got stuck with the job, Stephen Clark, is taking [...]

Yeesh! He went right for the jugular this time, didn't he?

Not that we blame him!

As we reported, Lindsay Lohan can't even get her shit together enough to pay a $1,100 bill for having a stereo installed in her home, and the man who got stuck with the job, Stephen Clark, is taking her ass to small claims court to get paid what he owed!

Well, apparently, Clark first attempted to handle it himself, and after failing to secure his payment after a few written exchanges, he lost it, and had quite a few not-so-nice words for the hard-pAArtying actress!

"Hi Lindsay! Well, I sent you two invoices and several BBMs and texts. I have never heard back from you. So I guess you just aren't going to pay for my labor or your equipment. I am sorry, but I cannot let that much money go."

To which she responded:

"Sorry!! I will have it to you this wk! I'm changing business managers and such so I'm trying to handle it asap."

But, once again proving how fundamentally dishonest she is, Clark got nothing, so in response, he lashed out:

"You're a RECOVERING addict who goes to the santa monica probation dept. Should I share this as well? You're a born druggie!"

Ouch!

See, gurl? Not everyone is willing to let things slide just because you were a decent actress - you know, once upon a time!

Time to get that check sent out, and ASAP!

Here's hoping it doesn't bounce!

[Image via WENN.]




Olivia Wilde
Megan Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment