Saturday, July 31, 2010

‘Despicable’ 3

‘Despicable’ 3
Yesterday was Tracey’s last full day here in SoCal and after we spent the whole afternoon hanging out and enjoying the sun (which finally came out after hiding behind the clouds for the last week) we decided to venture out for a sushi dinner at Fat Fish before going to The Grove to see Despicable [...]

Yesterday was Tracey’s last full day here in SoCal and after we spent the whole afternoon hanging out and enjoying the sun (which finally came out after hiding behind the clouds for the last week) we decided to venture out for a sushi dinner at Fat Fish before going to The Grove to see Despicable Me. I’ve been dying to see this movie for weeks now and, if you can believe it, Tracey has never seen a 3D movie before so … away we went:


While I still contend that Toy Story 3 is the best animated film released this year, Despicable Me is also very, very good. The whole story is really cute and the ending is super sweet … it’s really one of those movies that the whole family can enjoy. I will say that I didn’t really care for Steve Carell‘s supervillain accent in the film but once I got used to it it didn’t really bother me so much. I love the 3 little girl characters in the film … Agnes has to be one of the cutest little animated characters around. She really made me want to have a unicorn of my own … one that is really FLUFFFFFFFFFY! We all enjoyed the film, Tracey was blown away by the 3D effects … a great time was had by all.

After the jump, check out a few more photos I snapped last night and meet a couple of Pink readers who I got to meet at Starbucks last night …

Here is a cute photo of Tracey, David and me at the movies last night:


And here is a really cute pic of me with Pink readers Erika and Ruben who I had the extreme pleasure of meeting at Starbucks just before the movie:


Alas, Tracey’s visit is already over … she had to fly back to Detroit earlier today … but we did manage to snap one more photo before she left:


It was great having her here for a few days … I’m looking forward to seeing her again when I go home to visit in early September.

I don’t think David and I have any plans for tonight … it’s been a bizzy week, we may just chill at home tonight.




Eliza Dushku
Adriana Lima
Freida Pinto
Taylor Swift
Sienna Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment