Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Justin Bieber Wants To Go To College!

Justin Bieber Wants To Go To College!
Good for him! Justin Bieber recently revealed that despite his success at such an early age, he still hopes to attend college! He explains: "I always travel with a private tutor who I have five three-hour sessions a week with. I want to finish high school and also college and then evolve wherever my music takes [...]

justin-bieber-wants-to-attend-college

Good for him!

Justin Bieber recently revealed that despite his success at such an early age, he still hopes to attend college!

He explains:

"I always travel with a private tutor who I have five three-hour sessions a week with. I want to finish high school and also college and then evolve wherever my music takes me."

Smart kid!

We definitely think he should further his education if he gets the opportunity!

Plus, college is fuckloads of fun! Who would want to miss out on the social aspect?

Better start that SAT-prep, bb!

[Image via WENN.]




Pen�lope Cruz
Hilary Duff

No comments:

Post a Comment