Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Ok Go Is So Damn Hot

Ok Go Is So Damn Hot
Despite the fact that I started to come down with symptoms of the flu yesterday, I did my best to battle them back all day long with meds, liquids and sleep so that I could make my way out to Club Nokia to see Ok Go in concert. David returned home from back East last [...]

Despite the fact that I started to come down with symptoms of the flu yesterday, I did my best to battle them back all day long with meds, liquids and sleep so that I could make my way out to Club Nokia to see Ok Go in concert. David returned home from back East last night so I picked up up from the airport and we made our way straight to the venue to see the show:


If you can believe it, part of the concert was presented in 3D. I mean, yes the whole show was in actual 3D but Ok Go showed some video footage in 3D that could be seen properly with 3D glasses … so fun! After the jump, check out a few photos that I snapped at the show lat night …


I always forget how much I love Ok Go live in concert until I see them in concert and go DAMN! I LOVE OK GO IN CONCERT! I first saw the band live back in 2004 and have seen them a few times since over the years. They were really fantastic last night, lots of fun surprises, great video vignettes, a whole lotta confetti/lasers/lights and of course the best music ever. Because I wasn’t feeling too hot, I almost skipped the show … thankfully, I did not. I had a blast … David and I both did :D

Today, tho, I’m still not feeling so hot. I’m gonna try and rest up for much of the day so that David and I can double date with Emma and Josh later tonight to see Tangled. I hope your Sunday is a fun, symptom free day!




Rihanna
Jordana Brewster
Jennifer Love Hewitt

No comments:

Post a Comment