Saturday, November 27, 2010

Leftovers

Leftovers
I don’t know about you but I had THE best Thanksgiving Day yesterday. Well, OK, it wasn’t the best ever but it was pretty damn good, if I say so myself. This year, I bucked tradition and stayed home … which, to be honest, is no different from any of my other lazy days spent [...]

I don’t know about you but I had THE best Thanksgiving Day yesterday. Well, OK, it wasn’t the best ever but it was pretty damn good, if I say so myself. This year, I bucked tradition and stayed home … which, to be honest, is no different from any of my other lazy days spent at home, alone but there was a quietness yesterday that made the day feel especially lazy … and fun. After I finished up work early, I lazed about on the couch watching The Twilight Zone marathon on KTLA all day long:


The Twilight Zone is one of those TV shows that scared the HELL out of me as a kid … but as an adult, I really enjoy the fun stories in most of the eps. It’s just so easy to watch episode after episode all day long without having to move a muscle.

I did manage to get out of the house last night to meet up with Angie and Jen to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows:


I really wanted to see the movie again, yes, but I really really wanted to hang out with Angie and Jen last night :) We had fun, ’twas a nice night out.

I’m gonna try and hang out with Jen again later today but, for the most part, I’m gonna take the day nice and easy. While so many other people are dealing with crazy Black Friday bullshizz all over town, I’m gonna just relax. Happy Friday, y’all!!



Olivia Wilde
Megan Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment