Tuesday, July 5, 2011

All Decked Out

All Decked Out
The 4th of July is a day filled with fireworks, BBQs and the general outdoors … none of which I partook in at all yesterday. I got wrapped up in computer work yesterday, which got stretched out by my spending an inordinate amount of time DJing the I ♥ The 80′s room on turntable.fm, and [...]

The 4th of July is a day filled with fireworks, BBQs and the general outdoors … none of which I partook in at all yesterday. I got wrapped up in computer work yesterday, which got stretched out by my spending an inordinate amount of time DJing the I ♥ The 80′s room on turntable.fm, and … well … that was my day. On the plus side I managed to get a lot of work done but on the down side, I sat in front of my computer all day/afternoon/night long.


In addition to getting some real work done, I also managed to rack up enough Turntable points to become a “DJ superstar”. LOL! Yes, now I look like DeadMau5 on Turntable ;) Today, tho, I’m getting out of the house … David and I are meeting up with Emma and Josh at Angels Stadium in Anaheim, CA to see my Detroit Tigers play the Anaheim Angels. I haven’t been to a Tigers game in ages, not since Detroit a couple of years ago so I’m excited. Summer is in full swing … and it’s glorious!

Happy Tuesday!!




Angelina Jolie
Vanessa Hudgens
Danneel Harris
Zoe Saldana

No comments:

Post a Comment