Friday, July 1, 2011

High Art

High Art
Yesterday was a pretty bizzy day for me … after seeing an early afternoon showing of Transformers: Dark of the Moon (review forthcoming), David and I made our way to the Los Angeles County Museum of Art for a members only party in honor of the Tim Burton Exhibit currently on display. Afterward, we made [...]

Yesterday was a pretty bizzy day for me … after seeing an early afternoon showing of Transformers: Dark of the Moon (review forthcoming), David and I made our way to the Los Angeles County Museum of Art for a members only party in honor of the Tim Burton Exhibit currently on display. Afterward, we made our way to The Other Door in North Hollywood, CA to hang out at the Fumadores dance party. ‘Twas a really fun day/night.



Altho the Tim Burton exhibit has been open for about a month now, last night was the first chance that David and I got to see it. Overall, I loved the exhibit. While I think it would benefit a bit from some editing, it’s deffo worth checking out.

From the LACMA, we made our way to The Other Door to listen to our friend Ollie and her DJ buds spin at a party:


Maybe it was by bizzy day but I couldn’t shake the feeling yesterday that the whole day felt like a Friday. I don’t know if anyone else felt the same but I was bummed to wake this morning to a Thursday rather than a Saturday :) Still, with the long weekend ahead, there’ll be plenty of time for relaxation.




Marisa Miller
Cat Power
Moon Bloodgood

No comments:

Post a Comment