Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Is Richie Sambora Dating A Cocaine-Dealing Call Girl?

Is Richie Sambora Dating A Cocaine-Dealing Call Girl?
Oh no! And just as he seemed to be getting his life together. Although Richie Sambora only just left rehab to join his Bon Jovi bandmates back on tour after falling off the wagon earlier in the year, he's reportedly been linked to a cocaine-using, British call girl who claims to be his girlfriend! Yasmin Mitri [...]

Oh no! And just as he seemed to be getting his life together.

Although Richie Sambora only just left rehab to join his Bon Jovi bandmates back on tour after falling off the wagon earlier in the year, he's reportedly been linked to a cocaine-using, British call girl who claims to be his girlfriend!

Yasmin Mitri has been busted for dealing cocaine, and claims to be a 'professional published model’ with a "32DD-22-34 figure who charges $1,600 an hour or $8,000 for the whole night," now claims that she and Sambora have been together over a year after meeting a party in the UK!

She explains:

‘My boyfriend is a famous musician. Do you know Bon Jovi band? Richie Sambora? I've been with him for over a year and a half. He lives in LA but we speak to each other all the time and he sends me presents. Richie came up and asked me the time. It was a silly chat-up line and I had no idea who he was. I'd never heard any of his music. He looked hot though and came and sat next to me and we got on really well. I went back to his room with my friend. He asked me to stay the night with him but I refused. We met up and he introduced me to Jon Bon Jovi and all the band. Back in his hotel room, Richie and I drank four bottles of champagne and I had sex with him. It was great and he was a good lover. He started calling and texting me all the time and our relationship became really close. He's crazy about me.'

We'll refrain from the obligatory You Give Love a Bad Name joke - and just say, NOT GOOD, boy!

She sounds like trouble! Big time!

And we don't know when all this drinking was, but we sincerely hope that it hasn't been recently!

We hope someone is keeping an eye him!

The last thing he needs when he's trying to stay clean is a starfucker looking to gain publicity off of him!

Stay strong, buddy!

[Image via WENN.]




Eliza Dushku
Adriana Lima

No comments:

Post a Comment