Monday, July 4, 2011

Jesse James Forgives Himself For Cheating On Sandra

Jesse James Forgives Himself For Cheating On Sandra
Oh! Well, thank goodness! We were really concerned about how Jesse James' felt after he cheated on his beautiful wife, Sandra Bullock. In a recent interview, the cheating motorcycle dude said this: "I never got one negative comment, not from anyone. The only people who said negative stuff to me were the paparazzi and they were [...]

Oh! Well, thank goodness! We were really concerned about how Jesse James' felt after he cheated on his beautiful wife, Sandra Bullock.

In a recent interview, the cheating motorcycle dude said this:

"I never got one negative comment, not from anyone. The only people who said negative stuff to me were the paparazzi and they were being paid to. The media portrayed it as this huge negative thing but if anything, I got more support from everybody else, because, yes, I cheated on my wife but so do a lot of other people.

Does that mean I'm the devil? Or that I'm Satan? I don't think so. I made a mistake and I'm sorry for it but I owned up to it. I didn't lie or do any kind of BS. I did it, I made a mistake and I owned up to it and took it like a man and took all the abuse for it, which nobody does."

He obviously didn't ask enough people off the street because we have a feeling that he would get a few negative comments.

What's worse is that when he was asked if he had forgiven himself, he responded, "Oh yeah. I'm cool."

SO glad you you're not worried about devastating your former wife's life.

Can this guy just stop talking to the media already?? Whenever he opens his mouth, we cringe.

[Image via WENN.]




Angelina Jolie
Vanessa Hudgens
Danneel Harris
Zoe Saldana

No comments:

Post a Comment