Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The Perfect San Francisco Sunday

The Perfect San Francisco Sunday
Yesterday was David’s and my last day in San Francisco and we decided to spend the time we had left with his brother and his girlfriend Jodee. We spent the entire afternoon at the Port of San Francisco warf and just had the best time hanging out. We ate the best seafood, enjoyed the best [...]

Yesterday was David’s and my last day in San Francisco and we decided to spend the time we had left with his brother and his girlfriend Jodee. We spent the entire afternoon at the Port of San Francisco warf and just had the best time hanging out. We ate the best seafood, enjoyed the best weather and had the best afternoon ever. Altho our visit to SF was short, it was very fun.


David and I had the best time getting to know Jodee and we hope to get to know her even better in the coming weeks and months :D


BUT, as amazing as SF is, I was really happy to be home again last night:


I just love LA so much … it’s nice to be home.

Tonight, I’m heading out to see Queens of the Stone Age so I’m looking forward to that. It’s Monday, y’all … hope it’s a good one for you!!




Charlize Theron
Anna Faris

No comments:

Post a Comment