Friday, June 25, 2010

First Look: Nicole Richie, ‘Priceless’

First Look: Nicole Richie, ‘Priceless’
Nicole Richie, New York Times best-selling author, has announced the release of her second book due out later this year, 5 years after the release of her debut novel The Truth About Diamonds. As you may recall (you readers who have been around since 2005), Nicole gave an amazing shout-out to Pink is the new [...]

Nicole Richie, New York Times best-selling author, has announced the release of her second book due out later this year, 5 years after the release of her debut novel The Truth About Diamonds. As you may recall (you readers who have been around since 2005), Nicole gave an amazing shout-out to Pink is the new Blog in her Diamonds novel which is one of the coolest things that has ever happened in my professional blogging career:


She then very graciously signed a copy of the book as a gift for me in November of ’05 on her first book tour:


And now, after all these years … she is back with a new book entitled Priceless. After the jump, check out the cover for Priceless and find out when the book will be available for sale this year …

I’m proud to finally announce that my second novel “Priceless” will be out this fall on September 28th, 2010. This book has been a project that I’ve put my heart and soul into and I’m happy that I get to share it with you here first. Hope you enjoy it.

While I have the sneaking suspicion that Priceless will not feature a shout-out for Pink is the new Blog, I am excited that Nicole has written another book. Before the Lauren Conrads and Tori Spellings of the world ventured into the world of book writing, Nicole Richie paved the way. The Truth About Diamonds was a really fun read and I’m very much looking forward to the release of Priceless in September. Have any of y’all read Nicole‘s first book? Do you think you’d like to read this new second book?

[Source]




Jennifer Garner
Ashley Olsen

No comments:

Post a Comment