Tuesday, June 29, 2010

To Infinity And Beyond

To Infinity And Beyond
No big personal updates to share today … yesterday was full of a whole lotta nothin’. I did receive a delivery yesterday that will make future visits to Disneyland a whole lot smoother … so I guess I can share with all y’all. Whenever David and I go to Disney, we have a hard time [...]

No big personal updates to share today … yesterday was full of a whole lotta nothin’. I did receive a delivery yesterday that will make future visits to Disneyland a whole lot smoother … so I guess I can share with all y’all. Whenever David and I go to Disney, we have a hard time figuring out who’s gonna carry the keys, the sunglasses, the bottled water and all the crap we undoubtedly buy (well, I undoubtedly buy) so I’ve been in the market for the perfect bag to use on our trips to Disneyland … and I managed to come upon this awesome Buzz Lightyear backpack:


Not only does it look like Buzz Lightyear‘s jetpack but it also has my name on it! See, stuff like this can be fun for folks older than 10 years old. Yes, I know it’s silly to think of a grown man wearing a Buzz Lightyear backpack but, to be honest, inside the hallowed borders of Disneyland … it’s perfectly natural to see such a thing. Well, at least that’s the notion that I will be sticking to ;) If I can rock the Mickey Mouse ears, I can rock the backpack.

Not sure what the plan is for tonight … I’m hoping to meet up with Darion for dinner. He just returned home from his visit with the folks up in Oregon so we need to catch up. Hope your Tuesday is going well!!




Shannon Elizabeth
Gisele B�ndchen

No comments:

Post a Comment