Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Katharine McPhee Makes a Splash in Vegas

Katharine McPhee Makes a Splash in Vegas

Katharine McPhee sang the songs of summer last weekend in Las Vegas. The "American Idol" alum treated fans to a poolside performance at the Azure Luxury Pool at The Palazzo.

As the inaugural performer of the season for "Stereo Love Saturdays," Katharine dipped her feet in the sparkling pool as she sang her hits. She said of the Sin City retreat, "I just think it's such a cool environment. I love the party atmosphere. It kind of reminds me a little bit like I’m in the South of France somewhere; just a different part of the world. It’s kind of nice to come to Las Vegas and get a different taste of something."

In true Vegas fashion, the singer kept the party going all night long. "It's a tradition for me whenever I come to Vegas I go to TAO [nightclub]," she said of her ritual.




AnnaLynne McCord
Kate Beckinsale
Lindsay Lohan

No comments:

Post a Comment