Monday, July 26, 2010

2010 San Diego Comic-Con Is Dunzo!

2010 San Diego Comic-Con Is Dunzo!
And so, another weekend at San Diego Comic-Con has come and gone and altho many of us were not in attendance at this year’s Con, I think it’s safe to say that we all benefited from the fun photos and valuable information that has been released at this year’s Con (most notably for me was [...]

And so, another weekend at San Diego Comic-Con has come and gone and altho many of us were not in attendance at this year’s Con, I think it’s safe to say that we all benefited from the fun photos and valuable information that has been released at this year’s Con (most notably for me was the trailer for Dexter season 5). Annually I spend a bit of time thinking about making the trek down to San Diego to attend Comic-Con but annually, something comes up that keeps me from making it down. I have to say, tho, I do enjoy seeing the photos of fans that come from Comic-Con each year:


This is a fun batch of photos but I think props have to go to Booba Fett … I think she is my fave of this bunch of Comic-Con attendees. Tho, had I made my way to Comic-Con this year, I’d've dressed up in my amazing Dexter costume from Hallowe’en last year. I think I would’ve fit in nicely. Naturally, tho, the real draw at Comic-Con is being able to get up-close and personal with our fave celebs. After the jump, check out some photos of some of the celebs who made their way to Comic-Con to press the flesh with the rabid nerds and geeks …


Yes … another Comic-Con has come and gone but, again, we got to learn so much fun stuff about the films that are coming our way next year. Now that we know what to expect we have to get thru all the many months of waiting. In the meantime, enjoy the fun photos from Comic-Con … and who knows, maybe I’ll end up making my way down to SDCC next year to be part of the fun. Did any of y’all attend this year’s Con? Any fun stories to share?

[Photo credit: Splash News; Wireimage]




Olivia Wilde
Megan Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment