Thursday, July 1, 2010

Lindsay Lohan SCRAMs With A New Friend

Lindsay Lohan SCRAMs With A New Friend
Here are a few photos of Miss Lindsay Lohan making a late night run to Rite Aid Pharmacy this week with court-ordered SCRAM alcohol-monitoring bracelet and new BFF named Jenni Dawn Muro attached. No matter what sort of woes Lindsay must endure, she always seems to find new friends to keep her company on her [...]

Here are a few photos of Miss Lindsay Lohan making a late night run to Rite Aid Pharmacy this week with court-ordered SCRAM alcohol-monitoring bracelet and new BFF named Jenni Dawn Muro attached. No matter what sort of woes Lindsay must endure, she always seems to find new friends to keep her company on her merry way:


Incidentally, Lindsay appeared on the Bravo TV show Double Exposure last night and as much as she looked like a bit of a wrecked mess, she was the most interesting thing about that dreadful show. Sure, she didn’t come off looking too great but I’ve seen her look worse and I honestly found her entertaining. While the thought of her mother getting a new reality TV show deal nauseates me, I think I might be tempted to tune in if Lindsay appears on the show. I know … I hate myself for it but … I can’t help it.

[Photo credit: X17]




Michelle Obama
Yvonne Strzechowski
Padma Lakshmi
Olivia Munn

No comments:

Post a Comment