Saturday, July 24, 2010

Michael Lohan Selling Nude pHOtos of Former Fiance Kate Major

Michael Lohan Selling Nude pHOtos of Former Fiance Kate Major
Ugh. He should be put to sleep! On top of allegedly harassing the woman, Michael Lohan is attempting to sell nude photos of his ex-fiancee Kate Major to the highest bidder. The photo was taken in April 2010, which shows Kate in bed with her breast exposed and her eyes closed. Her left hand is [...]

wenn5510413.jpg

Ugh. He should be put to sleep!

On top of allegedly harassing the woman, Michael Lohan is attempting to sell nude photos of his ex-fiancee Kate Major to the highest bidder.

The photo was taken in April 2010, which shows Kate in bed with her breast exposed and her eyes closed. Her left hand is on her face and she's wearing the engagement ring from Michael.

Creepy!

When Kate found out about the pics, she gave the following statement.

She said:

"Michael Lohan is a disgusting human being and father. He took these pictures of me when I was asleep and without my knowledge. At the time he was my fiancé. I have just found out about these images today and moving forward my lawyer, William O'Conner, will be handing the legalities of anyone that reproduces them."

She didn't need to tell us that!

And, of course, Michael responded spewing his usual bile.

He said:

"She has no money, no job and she's been living off of me for the last 8 months… and her dad just cut her off. If she doesn't stop the nonsense, more and more will come out. I am tired of being used and people who need to make up stories to make money off others. I have more important issues to deal with than Kate Major."

Truly disgusting.

Send him back to jail!

[Image via WENN.]




Olivia Wilde
Megan Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment