Thursday, July 1, 2010

Taylor Swift Dons The Milk’stache

Taylor Swift Dons The Milk’stache
Last week we got to see Lauren LC Conrad rockin’ the milk’stache for her latest Got Milk? ad campaign and today we get to see Taylor Swift in her second Got Milk? promo ad. As you may recall, Taylor first donned the iconic milk’stache back in October of 2008 so this is her second ad [...]

Last week we got to see Lauren LC Conrad rockin’ the milk’stache for her latest Got Milk? ad campaign and today we get to see Taylor Swift in her second Got Milk? promo ad. As you may recall, Taylor first donned the iconic milk’stache back in October of 2008 so this is her second ad in just under 2 years … I guess homegirl really loves wearing milk:

Swift Pick. On the road you need energy. That’s why I drink milk. It has B vitamins and protein I need to help get me going. So I’m always ready for the next city, the next crowd, the next encore. got milk?

I suppose you can’t get more wholesome than Taylor Swift promoting milk drinking … I mean, she has to be their perfect Got Milk? candidate. But, as I mentioned when I talked about LC‘s photo, the image of fake milk smeared on someone’s upper lip does not make me want to drink the stuff. If they really want to entice me to dive into a glass of milk, they need to show me plates of cookies and/or pie. But, I guess Taylor Swift has enough fans that here mere presence in the campaign (for the second time, no less) will inspire some young’ns to drink milk. In that regard, I guess it’s mission: accomplished. What do y’all think of this latest Got Milk? promo?

[Source]




Danica Patrick
Jaime King
Jamie Gunns

No comments:

Post a Comment