Sunday, August 29, 2010

adidas Originals Does ‘Star Wars’ For Fall/Winter ’10-’11

adidas Originals Does ‘Star Wars’ For Fall/Winter ’10-’11
Last Winter we learned that adidas Originals teamed up with George Lucas to release a line of shoes and apparel based on characters and vehicles from the iconic sci-fi movie series Star Wars (I managed to pick up a few different pieces from the collection myself). Today we get our first look at a new [...]

Last Winter we learned that adidas Originals teamed up with George Lucas to release a line of shoes and apparel based on characters and vehicles from the iconic sci-fi movie series Star Wars (I managed to pick up a few different pieces from the collection myself). Today we get our first look at a new collection of shoes and apparel from the adidas Originals Star Wars Collection for Fall/Winter 2010-2011:

Just as the previous adidas Originals Star Wars Collection for 2010 was directly inspired by characters and vehicles, this upcoming fall and winter collection pays tribute to none other than R2-D2, C-3PO, Boba Fett, Jabba the Hutt and Han Solo in Carbonite, among others.

OMFG!! Kill me!! I was so obsessed with the first collection that I had to have the Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker, Storm Trooper, TIE Figther, and AT-AT shoes … now that a new collection has been unveiled, I simply MUST have the C3-PO, R2D2, Han Solo, Boba Fett and Jabba the Hut shoes! BUT … that’s not all … there are other shoes and new apparel to get all geeked out about. Are you in the market for Chewbacca boots? Read on, after the jump …


Do you need a Death Star varsity jacket or a Boba Fett track jacket to go with your new kicks? Well, you’re in luck:


OMG … I am SUCH a dork but I love ALL of this stuff. See, and I thought I was finished searching out all of the hard to find Star Wars shoes … now, there’s a new batch to keep an eye out for. UGH. Whatevs, it’ll be worth it when I’m rockin’ those C3-PO sneaks. Are these awesome or what?

[Source]




Eliza Dushku
Adriana Lima

No comments:

Post a Comment