Sunday, August 29, 2010

Video: Lady Gaga Reigns 'Queen of Twitter' with Most Followers, Thanks Fans

Video: Lady Gaga Reigns 'Queen of Twitter' with Most Followers, Thanks Fans

Lady Gaga tweeted her appreciation in a video to her "little monsters" for making her the top user on Twitter.

Gaga recently usurped Britney Spears with over 5.7 million Twitter followers. She tweeted the news and, in Gaga fashion, linked to a peculiar video of herself with a magic wand, chatting with a fake bird.

"This is Lady Gaga, queen of Twitter," she said in the video, while waving her wand. "I wanted to thank all of my beautiful little monsters for following me. Thank you for beginning my reign as Twitter queen. May you always have soft cuticles while tweeting. May you never have carpal tunnel. ... I vow to always tweet and tweet again."




Bar Refaeli
Malin Akerman
Mila Kunis

No comments:

Post a Comment