Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Nicole ‘Snooki’ Polizzi Gets Propositioned On The Cover Of ‘Steppin’ Out’ Magazine

Nicole ‘Snooki’ Polizzi Gets Propositioned On The Cover Of ‘Steppin’ Out’ Magazine
Former Iraq war veteran and current Gorilla Juicehead Jeff Miranda, who has been romancing MTV‘s Jersey Shore star Nicole Snooki Polizzi for the past couple of weeks, is featured on the cover of the new issue of Steppin’ Out magazine with a headline that asks for her hand in holy matrimony … behold: They’ve barely [...]

Former Iraq war veteran and current Gorilla Juicehead Jeff Miranda, who has been romancing MTV‘s Jersey Shore star Nicole Snooki Polizzi for the past couple of weeks, is featured on the cover of the new issue of Steppin’ Out magazine with a headline that asks for her hand in holy matrimony … behold:

They’ve barely been dating two weeks, but Snooki’s new boyfriend is ready to make a commitment. Iraq veteran Jeff Miranda proposed to the Jersey Shore star in what can only be described as a slightly tacky way on the September cover of Steppin’ Out Magazine. He poses down on one knee on the cover asking ‘Will you marry me?’ In the article, Miranda talks about his love for the Snooki – real name Nicole Polizzi – and his desire to share a future with her. ‘I want us to be together forever,’ he says. ‘I could see us having children. I want to pop the question to her. If we got married we would be the best parents around. She’s so loving and puts everyone else before herself. She’ll be a great mother.’ And Miranda is sure that Snooki will agree to spend the rest of her life with him. ‘I think Nicole will be shocked by this cover story and the fact that I’m asking her to marry me on the cover. ‘But once she deals with the shock I think they’ll say yes. I really do. In fact, I know she’ll say yes. And Miranda insists he loves Snooki for who she is, rather than her fame. ‘People think I’m using her for fame. But that’s bullshit. They’re just haters. I didn’t ask for camera’s in my face. It came with the territory.

LMAOOOO! I cannot think of a more perfect way for Snooki to enter the bounds of holy matrimony. We know that she’s been lookin’ for a Gorilla Juicehead and now she’s found one … or two, since she was just spotted making out with some other dude just a few days ago. Irregardless, if Snooki is ever gonna get hitched … I think this is the perfect way for her to do so. Mazel tov!

[Source, Source]




Malin Akerman
Mila Kunis
Eliza Dushku
Adriana Lima

No comments:

Post a Comment