Monday, November 1, 2010

More Photos Of Christina Aguilera In British ‘In Style’ Magazine

More Photos Of Christina Aguilera In British ‘In Style’ Magazine
On Thursday we got our first look at Christina Aguilera on the cover of the new issue of British In Style magazine. Today we get to check out a couple photos from her accompanying photospread … behold: Yep, the photos look like your usual Xtina fare. I have to say, I’m loving the blue tint [...]

On Thursday we got our first look at Christina Aguilera on the cover of the new issue of British In Style magazine. Today we get to check out a couple photos from her accompanying photospread … behold:


Yep, the photos look like your usual Xtina fare. I have to say, I’m loving the blue tint to the photos … mainly because her make-up doesn’t seem garish at all. After the jump, check out one more photo from Xtina‘s In Style spread …


While I can do without the chunky accessories, I generally like the photos. I’m curious to see if Xtina plans to change up her look at all during this time of transition for her. This would be a great time for her to completely change up her look … and ditch the overused red lipstick. My guess is that these photos were taken some time ago, before all the break-up stuff went down … I’m hoping she’ll really change things up in her next new big photospread.

[Source]




Eliza Dushku
Adriana Lima

No comments:

Post a Comment