Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Watch: Mariah Carey, ‘Oh Santa!’

Watch: Mariah Carey, ‘Oh Santa!’
Earlier today we got a sneak peek at the music video for Mariah Carey‘s new Xmas single Oh Santa!, the first off her second Xmas album titled Merry Christmas II You (which is availalbe for sale NOW) and right now we get to check out the music video in full: Mariah looks good, y’all. I’m [...]

Earlier today we got a sneak peek at the music video for Mariah Carey‘s new Xmas single Oh Santa!, the first off her second Xmas album titled Merry Christmas II You (which is availalbe for sale NOW) and right now we get to check out the music video in full:


Mariah looks good, y’all. I’m not sure when this video was shot but she looks much slimmer and less pregs than she is lookin’ these days. I don’t know if Mimi jumped her booty into a DeLorean and traveled back in time to film this video but she looks hot no matter what. I love the vid, I love the song … but I’m still not ready for Xmas just yet.

[Source]




Bar Refaeli
Malin Akerman
Mila Kunis

No comments:

Post a Comment