Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sarah Michelle Gellar Will Return To ‘All My Children’

Sarah Michelle Gellar Will Return To ‘All My Children’
Back in April we learned the sad news that ABC has decided to cancel their daytime drama series All My Children and One Life to Live. Since the death of these shows was announced, plans have gone into the works to bring back a few very famous soap opera alums to send the shows off [...]

Back in April we learned the sad news that ABC has decided to cancel their daytime drama series All My Children and One Life to Live. Since the death of these shows was announced, plans have gone into the works to bring back a few very famous soap opera alums to send the shows off in style. Among the famous alums from All My Children returning for a few new episodes is Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Ringer star Sarah Michelle Gellar. Click below for all the known deets (at this point) about SMG‘s return to AMC.

Former Buffy the Vampire Slayer star Sarah Michelle Gellar is heading back to All My Children. The actress confirmed Thursday at the Television Critics Association’s summer press tour in Beverly Hills that she will return to the ABC soap opera for one day. The actress, who played Kendall Hart on about 30 episodes of All My Children from 1993-95, confirmed she’ll be taking a break from the CW’s upcoming drama Ringer to film one day on the soap. “I don’t want to be Kendall, that’s Alica’s role,” she told critics, referring to the part currently played by Alicia Minshew. “I have no idea what I’m going to be doing.” All My Children will air its final episode on ABC on Sept. 23.

OOOH, I love this. Now, I’m not an AMC fan nor did I watch SMG on the show way back in the day … but I love that SMG is willing to return to the show one last time before the show goes off the air. I wonder what the writers are going to do with SMG … if she can’t play the character she originated, then they must have something else up their sleeve. Perhaps SMG will play Kendall‘s long lost twin sister … get it? Kendall‘s Ringer??? HMMMM.

[Source]




Bar Refaeli
Malin Akerman
Mila Kunis

No comments:

Post a Comment