Saturday, June 5, 2010

Bret Michaels: Family Saved my Life and Inspired Me

Bret Michaels: Family Saved my Life and Inspired Me

Bret Michaels returned to performing, after a bout with several health scares, on what is undoubtedly one of the biggest stages in music--the finale of "American Idol." He is an idol in his own right, finding the courage to bounce back quickly from a near-death experience and return to the spotlight he thrives on.

The rocker and "Celebrity Apprentice" winner credits his perseverance to his girlfriend and their daughters. "Kristi and my two daughters, Raine and Jorja, they really saved my life and it's what inspired me," he told ET's Kevin Frazier with gratitude. "I'm running about 75%. I'm going to get it all back, it's just going to take time."

Bret said it felt "amazing" to sing in front of fans again. He won't be waiting too long to feel that sense of adrenaline again, embarking on a tour with his band Poison this weekend. Despite his gung ho attitude, he promised, "I'm going to take all the precautions I can."




Amanda Righetti
Emma Stone

No comments:

Post a Comment