Friday, June 18, 2010

Celebs Team Up With Op For A Fun Fall Campaign

Celebs Team Up With Op For A Fun Fall Campaign
A fun bunch of young Hollywood “It” Girls/Guys including Glee’s Dianna Agron & Cory Monteith, Gossip Girl’s Jessica Szohr, 90210’s Trevor Donovan and songstress Cassie have teamed up with Op to appear in a fun new Back to College ad campaign for the clothier … here is our first look at this new campaign: I understand [...]

A fun bunch of young Hollywood “It” Girls/Guys including Glee’s Dianna Agron & Cory Monteith, Gossip Girl’s Jessica Szohr, 90210’s Trevor Donovan and songstress Cassie have teamed up with Op to appear in a fun new Back to College ad campaign for the clothier … here is our first look at this new campaign:


I understand the national campaign photos were shot on the UCLA campus by photographer Larry Bartholomew and will hit magazines like Teen Vogue, Seventeen and Cosmopolitan this Fall. I ain’t gonna lie … I’ve been a fan of Op clothing since I was a kid. Living in SoCal, I like to spend as much time in shorts and t-shirts so I can totally dig the appeal. This campaign looks fun … especially considering it features so many of our fave TV actors. After the jump, check out some behind the scenes photos and video from the shoot …



Op found themselves a fun bunch of celebs to feature in this new campaign. I’m a fan of all of these kids. Wee!

[Source]




Leonor Varela
Alicia Witt
Charli Baltimore

No comments:

Post a Comment